Twelve years ago, a group of visionary women established the Jewish Women’s Foundation of the Greater Palm Beaches (JWF) to create the Jewish community’s only social change advocacy and grant making organization.
Educate. Advocate. Elevate.
Our mission is to create social change through empowering women and girls in our community, in Israel, and around the world.
Our work to ensure that women and girls are safe and successful will strengthen our families and our economy and create a more just society for all.
Our success lies in an innovative and empowering model of philanthropy. Trustees and donors have the opportunity to develop an informed Jewish philanthropic response to issues affecting women and girls. Every Trustee has a voice in the decision making process.
No other organization is so exclusively and passionately dedicated to the advancement of Jewish women and girls.
– Women and girls are abused, exploited, and under-served.
– Women and girls face social, economic, and political barriers.
– Gender gaps still exist in every aspect of society.
– Less than six cents out of every philanthropic dollar is invested in issues that directly impact women and girls.
– Support women leaders and their organizations to change the dynamic for women girls
– Educate the community and raise awareness of pressing issues.
– Convene leaders and organizations to find wide-reaching solutions.
180 Trustees * 105 projects funded * $1,776,440 in grants
Imagine the possibilities and be a social change philanthropist!
Stand up, create change, and make an impact in our community, in Israel, and around the world. Your contribution to JWF will help ensure a more just and equitable society for all.
Every year, we hold our primary fundraising event for Imagine the Possibilities in December. Click here to learn more.