There are many meaningful ways to be involved with JWF and support our mission to create social change for women and girls. Like JWF Trustees, GEMs are smart, passionate women who want to be part of a community with shared values that invest their time as well as their philanthropic dollars.
Download the GEM Membership Packet
GEM membership requires a commitment of automatically recurring monthly donations and includes the following benefits:
- Attendance at JWF’s three seasonal Trustees meetings (non-voting privileges)
- Ability to join the Advocacy & Education Committee, Development Committee, and Professionals Network Committee
- Access to membership-only educational and social events
- Participation in the GEMs Annual Giving Circle
- GEM designation on JWF website and annual fundraising event materials.
2 membership levels
(aged 40 or younger).
Be part of a community of women who have fun together and support each other while making a real social impact and empowering themselves and women and girls locally, nationally, and in Israel.
GEMs may upgrade to Trustee status at any time and their contributions will be applied towards their Trustee membership. For details, please contact Jennifer Kryshka, CEO, at (561) 275-2194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.